In Case You Missed it!
Photos from the 2009 Awards Season have been flooding the internet for the past two months! Some websites rave about the newest trends in beauty and fashion, while others critique them. We knowyou're at least a tiny bit curious about what has been said about the red carpet beauties! But, let's face it, filtering through the thousands of websites and photos can be exhausting! Luckily, we've compiled a list of a few of the best of the best red carpet beauty looks, along with tips and tricks on how to get them for yourself!
- The hairdos of "choice" at the People's Choice Awards and Critic's Choice awards (January 7th and 8th) were smooth, pulled-back buns and pony tails. Get the look→
- At the Golden Globes (January 11th), bright red nails made a comeback and dark polish continued to reign. Get the look→
- January Jones debuted a new lavender eyedshadow trend during the Producer's Guild Awards (January 24th). Get the look→
- Ellen Pompeo showed off an elegant and flirtatious up-do at the SAG Awards (January 25th). Get the look→
- The Grammy's (February 8th) were the perfect occasion for Taylor Swift to show off her gorgeous curly locks, with a "messy, yet sophisticated" up-do. Get the look→
- And finally, Alicia Keys radiated at the Oscar's (February 22nd) with flawless skin and unique makeup. Get the look→
Your Opinion Counts!
We want to know what your favorite celebrity red carpet looks have been from the 2009 Awards Season!