Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Nubrow False Eyebrows
Nu-Brow are full, sexy, 100% human hair brows that easily conform to the shape of the face in just seconds. Nu-Brow is the first product of its kind in this genre. One size fits all.
Nu-Brow has the answer for problem brows:
• Nu-Brow easily conforms to the shape of the face and fits over thinning brows • One size fits all • If your Nu-Brow is too long, simply use a scissor to snip the end of each brow to the desired length. • Nu-Brow products are reusable and may be worn over and over and over again!
Application made easy
• Apply a sufficient layer of special adhesive onto the back of your Nu-Brow. Wait 20 to 30 seconds until adhesive becomes tacky. • Place Nu-Brow against your natural brow line. Using fingertips, gently but firmly press along the brow to secure.
Removal is even easier
• Gently peel Nu-Brow from your eyebrow. • Remove residue from your brow with a mild mascara remover. • Clean band by peeling off adhesive and store on card for future use.
Brow Placement Guide
• The eyebrow should start directly above the inner corner of the eye. • The highest point should be just a bit beyond the outer corner of the iris. • The eyebrow should end above the outer corner of the eye.
Brow Color Selection
• Available in blonde, light brown, dark brown and black. • Brows should be approximately two shades lighter than your hair color. • If you are blonde or grey, select a color that is two shades darker than your hair color. • Applying a darker or lighter brow powder accentuates the brow color, just like with real brows.
Nubrow False Eyebrows
In Store Only
No Air Ship
Cheap looking, stiff Review by suckered
This product was absolutely a waste of money. My brows are sparse, and I was sucked in by the ad, but drawing on an eye brows looks 100% better than this stiff, plastered product. If you decide to return the product there is a 50% restocking fee so there it is -- the company has your money and your dissatisfied with no options. Be warned! I wish someone had warned me. (Posted on 10/21/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Most relevant matches are shown. Click Search for more items