Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
12 Benefits Love At First Lather Mousse Shampoo 2.25 oz
Love At First Lather moisture balancing mousse shampoo is an innovative pre-foam shampoo that thoroughly safeguards hair.
What It Does
1. Bursts of foam gently cleanse
2. Rich lathering formula
3. Ideal moisture benefits
4. All natural composition
5. Plant derived sugar technology
6. Sunflower extract prolongs color radiance
7. Sulfate free
8. Silicone free
9. Paraben free
10. Protects cuticles from damage
11. Resists color fade
12. Anti-age ingredients keep hair youthful
What Else You Need to Know
• Unlike traditional cream shampoo, our foam shampoo does not require a scrubbing action to produce lather (lather is necessary to suspend, rinse, and wash away perspiration and scalp oils). A gentle fingertip massage into wet hair is all that is required to immediately suspend perspiration and scalp oils within its ultra-rich foam.
• Without excessive friction, cuticles are undisturbed, the scalp does not become dry, color radiance is preserved. This is particularly important for hair color and highlights, chemically straightened hair, or hair that suffers cuticle damage due to frequent use of heat (blowouts, hot ironing).
• Love At First Lather is all natural and free of sulfate, parabens, and silicone. A luxurious combination of plant sugar, coconut oils, and sunflower extract prolongs youthful hair, provides an exquisite feel, and is ideal for moisture balance in all hair textures.
In Store Only
No Air Ship
not as great as I hoped Review by NICOLE
the shampoo was just ok, wont be buying again as it left my hair kind of dry and it felt like it was stripping my hair. I had light purple hair at the time and it was pulling the color so I stopped using it (Posted on 7/30/2016)
Write Your Own Review
Most relevant matches are shown. Click Search for more items