Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Bliss Fat Girl Sleep
Get a full night`s `booty` sleep with this supercharged sister to our famed Fatgirlslim. Formulated with our encapsulated slenderiZZZe complex that releases multi-active ingredients and soothing lavender for up to 6 hours, this ultra-rich cream helps make the most of your body`s overnight restorative process. Good night, sleep `tight` and don`t let the bed `blubs` bite!
Why we love it
- sacred lotus flower addresses four causes of cellulite: fat storage, fat burning, water retention, and slackened skin - promotes a sleep-friendly environment with lavender
Your eyelids may not be the only things getting heavy due to lack of sleep. Recent studies have shown that not enough shuteye can cause weight gain, as sleep deprivation causes an increase in the hormone that makes you want to eat, and a drop in the one that tells you youre full. And since the National Sleep Foundation found that just 25% of Americans get at least eight hours of sleep on weekdays, chances are youre one of the other bleary-eyed 75% who could be sabotaging your own slenderness by burning the midnight oil.
Since the odds are so seriously stacked against you, you need all the help you can get. Fatgirlsleep not only helps you sleep `tight`, but its also infused with a lavender scent, which has been shown to have a relaxing, aromatherapeutic effect. Sweet ‘creams!
-sacred lotus extract: * Targets cellulite in four ways: 1. Helps promote the breakdown of fat 2. Helps reduce fat storage 3. Helps reduce inflammation of skin 4. Helps counteract slackened skin
- red algae extract: Works to promote microcirculation and reduce excess water retention.