Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Pravana Vivid Red Hair Color
Pravana Vivid Hair Color in Red is a vibrant Red Color that does not require developer and will last up to 6-7 weeks.
Pravana`s hair color is the finest, most versatile color offering unbeatable performance, color vibrancy, and 100% gray coverage. Keratin amino acids provide protection, strength, and brilliant, unbelievable shine! ChromaSilk hair color system includes a full range of 84 permanent colors, a series of 10 vibrant semi-permanent colors, ChromaSilk Vivids, and 6 Silk Degrees plant-based, semi-permanent botanical colors
Tips & Tricks
- Apply generously to dry hair for longevity.
- Do not use heat to process, as it may actually cause the VIVIDS color to fade faster.
- Give VIVIDS a light shampoo during the service to minimize initial color transfer.
- Placement is key. Remember to look at how the client will be shampooing at home. Placing VIVIDS colors next to darker hairor in an area that can be easily separated during shampooing will help to eliminate visible transferring. Layer VIVIDS so thatwhen the color is rinsed down it actually feeds to refresh the color underneath.
- Apply TWIST Fiber Paste to the untreated hair, as not to `muddy up` your work. TWIST helps to create a barrier and locks thehair in place. Have plenty of gloves on your tray and a small trash can by your side for used gloves. Change your glovesbetween color combinations.
- When using VIVIDS with Blondes, shampoo and condition the VIVIDS pieces separately from the blonde to minimize colortransfer. Clip them before you get in the shower.
- Try a melding technique. Start at the nape area and section off a large section that can be applied with any VIVIDS colorstraight from the tube. Section the next 2-4 inches up the head and either add in another VIVIDS color or an ounce of SilkDegrees Shine Treatment and apply the new mixture. Repeat this process all the way to the top of the head. This shows the bestwhen the very top 2 inches of the head ends in an extremely light pastel version of what you started with.
- After processing, rinse, shampoo and condition then hit with a burst of cold water to help seal the color.
COLOR CREATIONS •Pretty Pastels: Start with 1/2 ounce of Silk Degrees Shine Treatment and add drops of VIVIDS until the desired shade isachieved. Use multiple VIVIDS shades to create many different colors. Apply pastels over hair that has been pre-lightened to aLevel 9 Yellow for warm tones and Level 10 Pale Blonde for cool tones.
•Pastel Gradient: Layer the hair with VIVIDS starting with Violet near the scalp, Magenta to Red on the mid-shaft, and yellow onthe ends. Mix Silk Degrees Shine Treatment along with the colors.
•Raccoon Tail: Use VIVIDS as the accent color. Brush DETAIL Shine & Define Wax in between the pre-lightened sections anduse a natural level 3 as your dark color. When rinsing, the DETAIL holds the hair straight and prevents any bleeding of colors.Repeat alternating DETAIL and #3, and then Pure Light until all hair is colored. Shampoo out, section and apply the VIVIDS todried hair.
•Big Stick Popsicle: Mix 3/4 Pink & 1/4 Magenta and set aside. Mix 3/4 Yellow & 1/4 Orange and set aside. Carve out 3 inchtriangular pieces & lighten to a level 9 or 10. This is intended for hair that is a level 6 or lighter. Clip each piece into roped andtwisted knots evenly around the head. Clip untreated hair in the same fashion. Apply the Yellow/Orange mixture first, as it needsto sit longer. Apply the Pink/Magenta second. This is applied over the lightened pieces, working front to back in order to preventhair from `flopping down` into your work. After application is finished, process 30 min. Rinse with lukewarm water in adownward raking motion with your fingers, and style in a droopy wave or curl. This style works best on hair that is 6" or longer. •Lovely Lilac: 1/2 oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, 2 drops Magenta, 1 drop Violet
•Awesome Apricot: 1 oz. Yellow, 1 oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, and 6 drops of Magenta
•Kelly Green: ¼ oz. Orange and ¼ oz. Green
•Lime Green: 1/2 oz. Yellow, 1/2 oz. Green
•Great Grape: Pink and Silver
•Rihanna Red: Red and Magenta
Pravana Professional Hair Color
In Store Only
No Air Ship
amazing!! Review by maira
This is the best dye i have ever ever used!!! Its the easiest, it doesnt stain your scalp for days, easily comes off your skin but not your hair and it leaves your hair super soft!! I love it and would never go back to anything else!!! ☺ (Posted on 9/9/2015)
Love this Red Review by Tina M
Makes hair soft and silky. Very Pretty Red. Long lasting (Posted on 8/22/2015)
best red! Review by Tina
It is simply the best red hair dye out there! (Posted on 8/9/2015)
The best of the best Review by marileee
I decided to dye my hair red about a year ago. I figured it'd be a fun color to try and didn't think I'd keep it for long being that I had heard that red is a difficult color to keep up with, but boy was I wrong! This dye is AMAZING, my hairdresser uses this on me when I go to get my roots touched up. The color is very beautiful and vibrant and it lasts longer than expected. I would recommend this to anyone that is thinking about going red, trust me when I say that you will LOVE it. (Posted on 7/2/2015)
Pravana is the best!!! Review by Jennifer
I love this red very vibrant and it leaves your hair feeling super soft and condition so amazing it does not statin my clothes like other hair dyes I try before wen doing my hair red so dats a big plus will deff purchase again and recommend to others (Posted on 1/7/2015)
Game-Changer Review by Stacy
I had just about decided to stop dyeing my hair red when I found out about Pravana Vivids from Sara Ashouri's blog. I couldn't believe they could really last that long, so i asked my punk-haired stylist, who confirmed that Pravana is hair dye revolution He ws totally right. I add a teaspoon of purple to a tube of red, and it's enough to cover my thick, curly, bra-length hair. I wash and condition twice a week with Trader Joe's Nourish Spa and use Giovanni as a leave-in. It's a deep red wine color I only have to touch up once a month. The Pravana Color Ensure line ia gret for clensing and stylingl Best product line EVER! (Also, Image Beauty will have it at your door in three days, tops.) (Posted on 9/17/2014)
Best bright vivid red out there! Review by Rosa
I have been dying my hair red on and off Red for the past three years. I have used different red dyes/ stains that where awful and would wash right out, not to mention stain everything or leave red residue everywhere. Than finally I tried pravana and wow did I automatically notice a huge change. After the first application my hair actually looked healthy, it shined and the color was extremely vivid. The color lasted for 3 weeks not like the other ones that I had to reapply every other day or on a weekly basis. This color works way better than manic panic, splat, or any other brand for exotic colors. (Posted on 4/12/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Most relevant matches are shown. Click Search for more items