Pravana Hair Color VIVIDS
VIVIDSPravana Professional Hair Color
Pravana`s hair color is the finest, most versatile color offering unbeatable performance, color vibrancy, and 100% gray coverage. Keratin amino acids provide protection, strength, and brilliant, unbelievable shine! ChromaSilk hair color system includes a full range of 84 permanent colors, a series of 10 vibrant semi-permanent colors, ChromaSilk Vivids, and 6 Silk Degrees plant-based, semi-permanent botanical colors
Tips & Tricks
- Apply generously to dry hair for longevity.
- Do not use heat to process, as it may actually cause the VIVIDS color to fade faster.
- Give VIVIDS a light shampoo during the service to minimize initial color transfer.
- Placement is key. Remember to look at how the client will be shampooing at home. Placing VIVIDS colors next to darker hairor in an area that can be easily separated during shampooing will help to eliminate visible transferring. Layer VIVIDS so thatwhen the color is rinsed down it actually feeds to refresh the color underneath.
- Apply TWIST Fiber Paste to the untreated hair, as not to `muddy up` your work. TWIST helps to create a barrier and locks thehair in place. Have plenty of gloves on your tray and a small trash can by your side for used gloves. Change your glovesbetween color combinations.
- When using VIVIDS with Blondes, shampoo and condition the VIVIDS pieces separately from the blonde to minimize colortransfer. Clip them before you get in the shower.
- Try a melding technique. Start at the nape area and section off a large section that can be applied with any VIVIDS colorstraight from the tube. Section the next 2-4 inches up the head and either add in another VIVIDS color or an ounce of SilkDegrees Shine Treatment and apply the new mixture. Repeat this process all the way to the top of the head. This shows the bestwhen the very top 2 inches of the head ends in an extremely light pastel version of what you started with.
- After processing, rinse, shampoo and condition – then hit with a burst of cold water to help seal the color.
•Pretty Pastels: Start with 1/2 ounce of Silk Degrees Shine Treatment and add drops of VIVIDS until the desired shade isachieved. Use multiple VIVIDS shades to create many different colors. Apply pastels over hair that has been pre-lightened to aLevel 9 Yellow for warm tones and Level 10 Pale Blonde for cool tones.
•Pastel Gradient: Layer the hair with VIVIDS starting with Violet near the scalp, Magenta to Red on the mid-shaft, and yellow onthe ends. Mix Silk Degrees Shine Treatment along with the colors.
•Raccoon Tail: Use VIVIDS as the accent color. Brush DETAIL Shine & Define Wax in between the pre-lightened sections anduse a natural level 3 as your dark color. When rinsing, the DETAIL holds the hair straight and prevents any bleeding of colors.Repeat alternating DETAIL and #3, and then Pure Light until all hair is colored. Shampoo out, section and apply the VIVIDS todried hair.
•Big Stick Popsicle: Mix 3/4 Pink & 1/4 Magenta and set aside. Mix 3/4 Yellow & 1/4 Orange and set aside. Carve out 3 inchtriangular pieces & lighten to a level 9 or 10. This is intended for hair that is a level 6 or lighter. Clip each piece into roped andtwisted knots evenly around the head. Clip untreated hair in the same fashion. Apply the Yellow/Orange mixture first, as it needsto sit longer. Apply the Pink/Magenta second. This is applied over the lightened pieces, working front to back in order to preventhair from `flopping down` into your work. After application is finished, process 30 min. Rinse with lukewarm water in adownward raking motion with your fingers, and style in a droopy wave or curl. This style works best on hair that is 6” or longer.
•Lovely Lilac: ½ oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, 2 drops Magenta, 1 drop Violet
•Awesome Apricot: 1 oz. Yellow, 1 oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, and 6 drops of Magenta
•Kelly Green: ¼ oz. Orange and ¼ oz. Green
•Lime Green: ½ oz. Yellow, ½ oz. Green
•Great Grape: Pink and Silver
•Rihanna Red: Red and Magenta
Pravana Professional Hair Color
|In Store Only||No|
|No Air Ship||No|
Video Testimonials & Reviews
No video uploaded yet
Most Recent Questions
I have medium-length hair... will this cover all of my hair or will I need to buy one more package?