Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Pravana Professional Hair Color
Pravana`s hair color is the finest, most versatile color offering unbeatable performance, color vibrancy, and 100% gray coverage. Keratin amino acids provide protection, strength, and brilliant, unbelievable shine! ChromaSilk hair color system includes a full range of 84 permanent colors, a series of 10 vibrant semi-permanent colors, ChromaSilk Vivids, and 6 Silk Degrees plant-based, semi-permanent botanical colors
Tips & Tricks
- Apply generously to dry hair for longevity.
- Do not use heat to process, as it may actually cause the VIVIDS color to fade faster.
- Give VIVIDS a light shampoo during the service to minimize initial color transfer.
- Placement is key. Remember to look at how the client will be shampooing at home. Placing VIVIDS colors next to darker hairor in an area that can be easily separated during shampooing will help to eliminate visible transferring. Layer VIVIDS so thatwhen the color is rinsed down it actually feeds to refresh the color underneath.
- Apply TWIST Fiber Paste to the untreated hair, as not to `muddy up` your work. TWIST helps to create a barrier and locks thehair in place. Have plenty of gloves on your tray and a small trash can by your side for used gloves. Change your glovesbetween color combinations.
- When using VIVIDS with Blondes, shampoo and condition the VIVIDS pieces separately from the blonde to minimize colortransfer. Clip them before you get in the shower.
- Try a melding technique. Start at the nape area and section off a large section that can be applied with any VIVIDS colorstraight from the tube. Section the next 2-4 inches up the head and either add in another VIVIDS color or an ounce of SilkDegrees Shine Treatment and apply the new mixture. Repeat this process all the way to the top of the head. This shows the bestwhen the very top 2 inches of the head ends in an extremely light pastel version of what you started with.
- After processing, rinse, shampoo and condition then hit with a burst of cold water to help seal the color.
COLOR CREATIONS •Pretty Pastels: Start with 1/2 ounce of Silk Degrees Shine Treatment and add drops of VIVIDS until the desired shade isachieved. Use multiple VIVIDS shades to create many different colors. Apply pastels over hair that has been pre-lightened to aLevel 9 Yellow for warm tones and Level 10 Pale Blonde for cool tones.
•Pastel Gradient: Layer the hair with VIVIDS starting with Violet near the scalp, Magenta to Red on the mid-shaft, and yellow onthe ends. Mix Silk Degrees Shine Treatment along with the colors.
•Raccoon Tail: Use VIVIDS as the accent color. Brush DETAIL Shine & Define Wax in between the pre-lightened sections anduse a natural level 3 as your dark color. When rinsing, the DETAIL holds the hair straight and prevents any bleeding of colors.Repeat alternating DETAIL and #3, and then Pure Light until all hair is colored. Shampoo out, section and apply the VIVIDS todried hair.
•Big Stick Popsicle: Mix 3/4 Pink & 1/4 Magenta and set aside. Mix 3/4 Yellow & 1/4 Orange and set aside. Carve out 3 inchtriangular pieces & lighten to a level 9 or 10. This is intended for hair that is a level 6 or lighter. Clip each piece into roped andtwisted knots evenly around the head. Clip untreated hair in the same fashion. Apply the Yellow/Orange mixture first, as it needsto sit longer. Apply the Pink/Magenta second. This is applied over the lightened pieces, working front to back in order to preventhair from `flopping down` into your work. After application is finished, process 30 min. Rinse with lukewarm water in adownward raking motion with your fingers, and style in a droopy wave or curl. This style works best on hair that is 6" or longer. •Lovely Lilac: 1/2 oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, 2 drops Magenta, 1 drop Violet
•Awesome Apricot: 1 oz. Yellow, 1 oz. Silk Degrees Shine Treatment, and 6 drops of Magenta
•Kelly Green: ¼ oz. Orange and ¼ oz. Green
•Lime Green: 1/2 oz. Yellow, 1/2 oz. Green
•Great Grape: Pink and Silver
•Rihanna Red: Red and Magenta
Pravana Professional Hair Color
In Store Only
No Air Ship
Beautiful! Long lasting! Review by Aly
I have been using Pravana for over a year now and have been blown away by all of their products. This is by far my favorite color. It's dark enough and has a hint of blue so it compliments most skin tones, but still vibrant and long lasting. After changing my hair to purple, I missed this color so much I had to go back. My hair is still soft and healthy even after a year of coloring. Decent price, too! (Posted on 8/8/2016)
love this color! Review by angela
I love this color because it reminds me of like the ocean or a beautiful secluded lake that has clearly waters! It's very blue green but more green it stays in for several months depending on how you wash it! (Posted on 7/12/2016)
amazing Review by sam
Although this particular color has just a bit more of a bluish color than I expected, I absolutely LOVED it. I've never in my life come across a hair dye that works this well! The color is SO vibrant and it didn't even stain my skin! Definitely sticking to Pravana from now on. (Posted on 11/3/2014)
Perfect! Review by Nikee
This color is very similar to Special Effects' Fishbowl, depending on how much you dilute it. I combine this color with Pravana's Blue and I get the most beautiful color. The dye comes in a tube of very concentrated dye, which I love because the tube lasts me for literally months. I only ever have to touch it up once a month with proper care and it's only then the the color begins to dull. In love with Pravana! I will forever purchase their products for as long as I keep my hair colored! (Posted on 8/31/2014)
Write Your Own Review
Most relevant matches are shown. Click Search for more items