Account confirmation is required. Please, check your email for the confirmation link.
First name is required!
Last name is required!
First name is not valid!
Last name is not valid!
This is not an email address!
Email address is required!
This email is already registered!
Password is required!
Enter a valid password!
Please enter 6 or more characters!
Please enter 16 or less characters!
Passwords are not same!
Terms and Conditions are required!
Email or Password is wrong!
Cricket Centrix Q Zone Quiet Hair Dryer
QUIET POWERFUL LIGHTWEIGHT CERAMIC... ENERGY EFFICIENT IONIC
The days of not being able to carry on a conversation in your salon are now gone. The Insanely Quiet technology in the energy efficient, 1500 watts, 2 speed, high performance dryer, greatly reduces salon noise pollution. The new Centrix Q-Zone is the result of years of research, development and technology to create this incredibly quiet, yet powerful and efficient dryer.
• Insanely Quiet technology greatly reduces salon noise pollution.
• Powerful energy efficient 1500 watt 2 speed high performance motor offers the power of 1875 Watts.
• CERAMIC TOURMALINE for healthier looking hair, shine and moisture.
• IONIC technology helps reduce drying time dramatically.
• LIGHTWEIGHT and ERGONOMICALLY designed for styling comfort.
• COLD SHOT DUAL POSITION button allows activation from handle or barrel grip.
• 3 Heat Settings
• 8 ft heavy duty cord.
• Removable concentrator attachment.
• 100% Recycled Packaging
• 1 Yr Warranty
• Switch perfect for both right and left handed stylist.
• Can be used with Cricket diffuser
Now Includes the Centrix Q Zone Power Booster! The Power Booster simply snaps into the nozzle of the Q Zone Hair Dryer. The concentrator will also easily snap in and out of the Power Booster for additional options. The Booster increases air flow up to 50 MPH without sacrificing the quiet. This option will offer the velocity to quickly dry thick, coarse or resistant hair types! Cricket Centrix Q Zone Quiet Hair Dryer
In Store Only
No Air Ship
worth the full price Review by Michael
THIS HAIR DRYER IS WORTH THE FULL $250 IF YOU DON'T FIND IT ON SALE. I USE IT AT HOME AND IN THE BARBER SHOP. YOU CAN HOLD A CONVERSATION WITH OTHER PEOPLE IN THE ROOM,(ie clients spouce) IT IS GREAT. (Posted on 10/30/2013)
Write Your Own Review
Most relevant matches are shown. Click Search for more items